An exposé of photos with a side of commentary.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Stairway to Graduation?

After 4 years of stress, hard-work, and fun I'm only a couple weeks away from graduating. Insane. Time has flown by and it seems like only yesterday I was moving stuff into my freshman year dorm. These next few weeks will definitely test my academic resolve as I have to brave some of the tougher classes I have ever taken. Especially this applied biochemistry class - I mean come on! Don't worry, this is not my nostalgic finished with college entry - that one will come in a few weeks and will probably include a 'best of' section for photos and 5,000 words of commentary.

The Final Countdown is about to commence: 0/4 completed. Time to stalk up on energy drinks and disconnect the internet.

-

The photo above is the reciprocal of the Members Only shoot from the previous post. I have to say I'm not as cool as AM, but the picture is pretty cool. Besides, it is the only one I haven't taken on this blog - and I happen to be in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment