Ever since seeing those Sprint commercials with the weird light moving about I have always wanted to try this. I set the camera to a 30sec exposure, and then my brother and I ran in front of the camera in the dark to try and imprint an image onto the sensor. It helps if you have a visual mind that can remember what you have been drawing so you know where you left off. With each new letter or shape we had to turn off the light, move, and then turn it back on. The one on the left was one of our first ones and we later realized you really need to space out your drawings.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Light Drawings
Ever since seeing those Sprint commercials with the weird light moving about I have always wanted to try this. I set the camera to a 30sec exposure, and then my brother and I ran in front of the camera in the dark to try and imprint an image onto the sensor. It helps if you have a visual mind that can remember what you have been drawing so you know where you left off. With each new letter or shape we had to turn off the light, move, and then turn it back on. The one on the left was one of our first ones and we later realized you really need to space out your drawings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment