Twas the first day I got my new DSLR and I was snapping photos left and right. Something about this photo just looks cool. And yet my sister hates the photo - well, sorry sis.
you are right..she will not like it. But the photo is cool. This is why I want an SLR, for the depth of field thing. Now I hate my Point and shoot camera.
This is where I hope to share the evolution of my photography to the world - or at least to those who stumble upon this site. WARNING: At times photos might be served with a side of commentary, reminiscence, stories and more times than not, complete and utter blasphemy. Enjoy.
you are right..she will not like it. But the photo is cool. This is why I want an SLR, for the depth of field thing. Now I hate my Point and shoot camera.
ReplyDelete